Enjoy a ghostly tea party this Halloween with these spooky tea bag holders! The printable set includes four different potions to choose from as well as a blank template to customize your own monster and potion. The colorful and healthy brews are concocted using herbal tea infusions.
The printable template allows you to pick your poison from the following:
- Finest Stewed Bat: Moon Beams, fresh Slime of a Snail, toasted Chicken Toenails and Bat Wings.
- Spider Venom: natural Werewolf Chest Hair, chopped Earthworms, Moth Dust and Cobweb Shreds.
- Ghost Whisper: fresh Dragon’s scale, Sleepy Lizards, Unicorn Horn and Venom of snake.
- Black Cat’s Hiss: Black Cat’s Whiskers, Blood drops of the Undead, crazy Eyeballs of Newt and Old Witch Fingers.
Once you have brewed your concoction, use the tags included in the downloadable template to make tea part invitations or Halloween party favors. Let your guest pick their favorite poison!
Enjoy a horribly happy Halloween!
What You Need
- Printable teabag holders and tags (download here)
- Tea or herbal infusion bags
Download and print templates on sturdy paper. Cut out shapes. Seal the backside bottoms of the teabag holders with tape to waterproof, leaving a little of tape out of the bottom end to fold outside.
Glue teabag holder backsides together and sandwich teabag inside.
Staple everything together.
Repeat the same process with all the templates. Choose different fruit and herbal infusions for each one.
- Finest Stewed Bat / Yellow: Chamomile, coconut or apple… infusions
- Black Cat’s Hiss / Red: Red fruit infusions, cranberry and raspberry…
- Spider Venom / Brown: Tilleul or mint infusions.
- Ghost Whisper / Green: Peppermint infusion.
Or create your own potion, customizing blank templates.
Now cut out note cards to create tags and labels. Glue or print on sticker paper to decor paper bags!