Looking for the perfect valentines for your kids to pass out at school? These printable fish valentines are super easy to make and tons of fun. Simply print + cut the template, apply the decorative pattern of your choice, write a message inside, and fill with candy. Just be sure to make enough so there are plenty of fish in the sea!
We used our new line of peel & stick stencils to apply the fish scale patterns. They are remarkably easy to use, making it a snap to decorate a stack of valentines in no time flat. The stencils are available now at Michaels Stores—grab a pack and whip up a school for yourself!
What You’ll Need
- Printable fish valentine template (download here)
- Card stock in the colors of your choice
- Stencils (we used our new FolkArt Handmade Charlotte Peel & Stick Stencils, available now at Michaels Stores)
- Paint brush (or stencil dauber)
- Candy of your choice to fill the fish
- Print + cut the fish valentine template.
- Apply the fish scale pattern using the paint and stencil of your choice.
- Once the paint dries, fold the fish in half.
- Add your personal message inside the fish.
- Place your Valentine’s Day prize inside and seal using double-sided tape on the head, tail, and each of the tabs.
- That’s all there is to it!
Happy crafting & lots of love for Valentine’s Day!