Make colorful place cards for your child’s next birthday party by upcycling a few long-forgotten cans from the back of your cupboard! Your little guests will be thrilled to start off their lunch with these super fun monsters filled with party treats.
Let’s get started!
What You Need
- Printable Monster Place Card Templates (download here)
- Tin cans
- Yellow spray paint
- Plastic cutlery
- Empty your cans.
- Spray paint the rim of your cans.
- Measure, cut and wrap a sheet of white paper around it and fasten with tape.
- Print and cut out the printables (download here).
- Wrap them around the tin can and fasten with tape. Write the name on to the banner.
That’s it! Fill the cans with cutlery, napkins, candy, etc…